The Global CISO Forum was launched on 26 May during GEC Media’s Security Symposium 2021. Anushree Dixit, Global Head Content & Strategic Alliances, GEC Media Group announced the launch of the forum. Dr Erdal Ozkaya, Management Member of Global CISO Forum gave a live overview of the Forum.
Global CISO Forum community aims to unite security leaders across the globe, who are active in, or interested in security policy, technology, standards, certification, success story and programs to accelerate the thoughtful adoption of security best practices across regional as well as global level.
The vision of the forum is as follows:
- Building an effective cyber security culture
- Securing the support of individual execs will help to build momentum behind cultivating a cyber security culture
- Addressing the challenges of building a security team
- Strategising staffing based on models, budget, and organisation goals
- Identifying talent gaps
- Knowledge through success stories
- Industry specific insights and sharing of best practices
Dr Ozkaya said the forum is built for the cybersecurity community to help them network and collaborate. “We are better together,” he said while giving an overview of the forum. He also took the audience through a tour of the website.